Terms & Conditions Before using this website or placing an order, please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing this website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out here. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may neither use this website nor place an order. You are welcome to print or store these terms for your own records.
1. Currency All prices on this site are quoted in pounds sterling (£ or GBP). Payment will be made in pounds sterling and your credit card provider will automatically make the exchange for you, billing you in your own currency.
2. Online Payments We accept payment from all major credit and debit cards, via PayPal/PayPal Express. Transactions via PayPal are secure, and covered by PayPal policies.
3. Duties and Local Taxes Customers in countries other than the UK, should local taxes or duties be due, will receive a separate invoice from the carrier. Purchasers are responsible for any duties and/or taxes levied at the point of entry of the destination country.
4. Shipping/Carriage We use Royal Mail for post within the UK and abroad. You should allow up to 5 working days before despatch, then an appropriate time for the parcels to be delivered to your destination. For parcels travelling to other countries, please note this can take several weeks. We do however pride ourselves that our service is excellent, and usually achieve very fast turnaround times for orders. Postage/shipping charges are displayed in the checkout area, and depend on the size/weight of the parcel and its destination. We do not charge postage or shipping on orders over £30 in value.
5. Damage in Transit, Returns and Refunds If you do receive damaged goods, please retain all relevant documentation so that we can make an insurance claim against the carrier's insurers. Please contact us immediately so we can rectify the situation for you and organise a return of the damaged item. If you receive goods in damaged condition, you must notify us by e-mail, post or telephone, within seven days of receipt of the goods. Refunds will be made by the same method as that used for the original purchase.
6. Returns for Cancellations and Unwanted Items If you change your mind about any items you have ordered from us, please notify us within 7 days of receipt and return the goods for a full refund. In this event we will not normally refund your return postage, and again a refund can only be made by the same method as that used for the original purchase.
7. Goods not Available for Shipment Although we endeavour to keep reasonable stock of all of our products, it may be possible for some goods not to be in stock at the time you place your order. In the event that we cannot ship your goods within two working days of receipt of your order, we will contact you by email to advise you of the situation and ask whether we should proceed with the transaction.
8. Confidentiality We undertake to exercise all reasonable precautions to keep information supplied by customers strictly confidential. Any other information supplied to us may be stored on our computer system for our convenience, but will never be supplied to any outside agency.
9. Complaints We endeavour to provide the highest level of customer service. If something should go wrong please don't hesitate to contact email@example.com. We welcome your comments as it enables us to continually improve our service. We will reply to you within 5 working days, normally with an immediate resolution. If the problem cannot be resolved immediately we will keep you informed of the steps we are taking to put the matter right. 10. Customer Service and Other Correspondence Should you wish contact us for any reason please send e-mails to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to C Cross 12 Lower Ochrwyth Risca Newport NP11 6EN 11. Statutory Rights Our terms and conditions in no way affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
12. Applicable Law and Courts Of Jurisdiction All transactions undertaken through this web site are governed by the laws of England and Wales, and any legal actions arising out of such transactions shall be subject to English/Welsh Legal processes, under the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.